Thursday, June 9, 2011

# 1 of all Time

I was once asked many years ago by a friend what my favorite Tranz track of all time was, with literally thousands of tracks to choose from obviously not an easy decision - I remember thinking about it and answering with certainty - Airwave = my friend looked at me,  nodded his head and said yea I can see that being your favorite song, he understood the scene just as much as I did and taught me alot about it actually - (some ppl are just Mavericks like that...)

Anyways here is a remix version of that song I mentioned so many years ago. 6,7,8 who knows how many years ago I was asked that question - The years are all just a blur of flashing lights, massive bass, city streets, far out deserts, polo fields, auditoriums, arenas, colosseums, venues & warehouses, God-like DJ's, beautiful girls, awesome people, mind trips, candy flips and free love - "Have you ever seen Music as Colors in the Midnight Air?"
I just realized rereading this blog that the artist of this track is Rank 1. True that's about right.. Shocking coincedences like that are now the norm of my life. Rank the song 1 on my Tranz playlist and the artist of the track is Rank 1. I guess that's why I'm Taoist. Ying Yang chitty bang bang. The artist name had no push whatsoever in me rating it at the top. That's just how it works I guess in WizWorld.
 
cued @ 1:30 - 10 years of electricity runs through my veins, my brain, and my heart pumps once again to the beat of TranZ Music... 10 years of the scene all come back in one song. close to 50 raves i think ive been to - 3 Audiotistics, 3 How Sweets, 3 Nocturnal Wonderlands, 3 Electric Daisys, Animania, 2 Nations, 3 Together As Ones, Fox Arena, 2 Monster Massives, 3 Love Fest,  5 Masterdomes, Wake and Bake, and an unknown number of underground raves with names I've long since forgotten...
Christopher Lawrence - Electric Daisy 2007

I once heard that all things with a beginning have an end... yea obviously thats true - and when I look around me and see no one from my past still dancing beside me to the music I love - I wonder if its time to hang up the black bandana and call it a good run....

AAHHHHH FUCK THAT - ONE MORE TIME = TRANZFORMERS - TRANZ FORM AND ROLL OUT !!!!!

FUCK YEA


peace to the old crew - peace to the scene now and the younger generation = just keep in mind if you see a black rag on the arm of this raver out there - clear the fuckin dancefloor = cuz we about to tear shit up - One.. More... Time.... -= In The STreeTS We GonNa RocK RiGhT =-


PLUR
Peace, Love, Unity & Respect ~

Wiz

Everyday Junglist / Techno Rocker

No comments:

Post a Comment